Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Why do we need a Federal Government

 I wonder.  Working from the premise that decentralization is a good thing, and that less government is more liberty, why do we even have a federal government?  Sure, money, treaties, and national defense need to be managed.  That is true.  But, for more local control, why doesn't the cabinet of each province just manage the nation?  They're accountable to voters.  Really, download 90% of the responsibility to the province and get rid of the bloated bureaucracy and give us back out money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.