Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Trouble

 Exodus tells me some things that are somewhat disconcerting.  Exodus 23:13 tells me that I shouldn't even utter the name of another god, which I do often.  When I read/study mythology, when I play D&D, I do so often, actually.  

Exodus 22:28 tells me that I shouldn't be talking about how incompetent Trudeau is.  I do this often as well. 

I should be in a lot of trouble, right?  The great thing is that, although not always the best actions, these things don't damn me.  Jesus released us from the law, according to St. Paul.  But, you should go back and read all these things in context.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.