Wednesday, May 31, 2023

There Is No Happily Ever After

Rachell is gone.  I'm disappointed that God didn't save her.  I can relate to St. Martha.  Lord, if You had come, she would not have died.  I'm disappointed.  In Christ's name, forgive me Father.  Amen.  I'm also disappointed in myself, however.  My faith was weak.  I failed.  It seems so unfair, and she was too young to leave this world, which makes me somewhat angry.  I'm sure her husband and daughter are very angry indeed.  LORD, I ask that you comfort them in Jesus' name.  Amen.  I'm sad.  It isn't right. She and Tony were so young; they didn't get their happily ever after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.