Saturday, March 4, 2023

Bad Words

Bad words that were taboo and could get you in trouble were once of a religious nature, taking the Lord's name in vain, Jesus Christ, God damn it, etc...  Once, bad words were vulgar too, sh1t, fvck, p1ss, c0ck, cvn+, etc...

We still have bad words that are taboo today, although the above are all acceptable in general conversation.  Bad words are now female, male, freedom, profit, freemarket, fiscal responsibility, individual liberty, individual responsibility, equality, self defense, property, pro life, Christian, conservative, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.