Thursday, July 29, 2021

Very Odd Dream

Last night I dreamt that there was a massive sun flare that came dangerous close to the Earth.  It was loud, like thunder.  It happened at 9 p.m. EDT.  Chandra and I were sheltering in the basement.  We were watching Road to Avonlea on VHS.  It was bad quality, tracking was off with fuzzy picture, and it didn't fit the screen.  Cindy didn't come down right away.  She wanted to put laundry away or something. She came down with the worst sun burn I've ever seen.  She told us that Anna Mae's was gone, destroyed.  The restaurant from Milverton was wiped off the face of the Earth.  

This wasn't an ELE, but it was damn close.  I went to the attic of a house next door where they were selling supplies.  I could see Cindy next door through the windows.  The crowd looked restless in this store.  I made sure everyone saw my six shooter.  A slimeball started to immediately become overly friendly toward me.  I said goodbye and left.  

Paging Dr. Freud.  Paging Dr. Sigmund Freud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.