Thursday, July 29, 2021

Sacrilegious Ghosts

Maybe the question isn't whether or not we're in the Matrix.  Maybe the real question is how long have we been in here.

This might be sacrilegious of me to ask:  But, were Elijah and Moses at the transfiguration just restarted apps that had been shut down, as Dr. Gates explains ghosts in the simulation?  

None of this means that God does not exist, of course.  To me, there is no conflict.  Just as with creation and evolution, both can be possible.  So, maybe it's not blasphemous after all to ask...

Read up on the Error Correction Code in physics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.