Friday, December 16, 2016

Global Warming Man Caused? Could it be, might it be, begging the question? Could industrialization and warming be happening concurrently and be unrelated? And a little false dilemma right at the end to boot.

Help this great cause of saving drowning salmon.  Every year, salmon leap high into the air at the rapids to escape their watery grave.  Many fish die it this water.  Think about how they feel; you can't breath under water, can you?  Imagine that you were gasping for air, jumping to escape the water but constantly falling back into the airless liquid.  Little is being done to save these poor creatures.  Visit http://www.dumbass.ca to give now.  You can either do something or hate fish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.