Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Quotas Are Wrong

I was thinking that, because of the low number of successful African American Major League ball players--due in large part to the low number of African American players--we should do more to make a higher percentage successful.  We can do this by giving them four strikes for hitters and five balls for pitchers, while at the same time allowing them to catch the ball on the first hop for an out.  We can also lower the Mendoza line to .100 for players of African decent.  No?  Is this insulting to players of African decent?  Does this cheapen the game?  Is it unfair to Whites and Hispanics?  Then, why are work quotas okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.