Sunday, November 25, 2012

Women Bishops?

Women on Facebook in my Church have been posting stuff about The Church of England voting not to allow women Bishops.  I couldn't bring myself to post on their statuses for a couple of reasons.  I'm the enemy, and it would just be lip service.  Also, liberal feminism has become so unpalatable to me that I couldn't stomach responding.  I'll blog it.  So, how do I feel?  I'm shocked.  I didn't think that happened in this day and age in a democratic nation.  Her Majesty is a woman for crying out loud.  It p1$$e$ me off when people are judged for what is between their legs rather than what is between their ears.

1 comment:

  1. It was easier to listen to Dr. King than to Malcolm X.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.