Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sad

This is sad. This is not what I want. I don't like Rick; he's a liberal crusader. The story though is sad. I don't advocate persecution or bullying. The fact that this kid was pushed to the point of taking his own life is tragic. It can't be allowed to continue. Persecution is wrong. Gays should not be persecuted. Gay and lesbian people should be fully equal in society, as citizens of our great nation, with all the legal rights that go with it. All I want is my religious freedom for me and my Church, and the freedom and equality of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.