Saturday, March 9, 2024

Sun Spots and Asteroids and Nuclear War Oh My

We are living in some pretty uncomfortable times, some pretty uncertain times.  There's a MASSIVE hole in the sun's surface.  Nobody in the scientific community seems alarmed as of yet, so I guess it's safe? 🤷‍♂️  The asteroid Apophis is supposed to strike us in 2036.  It's okay.  Nobody is even really talking about it yet.  We have LOTS of time.  And, this just in, we've decided to play Russian Roulette with actually Russians, where there is a very real threat of Nuclear annihilation because we have secret NATO troops in the Ukraine!  Oh, an the Turdeau Liberal government is outlawing free speech next week.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.