Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Heart

I dream often.  I record seldom.  Only when the dream is weird or unique, I record it.  If, as many are, it is bland and ubiquitous, I don't journal it.

Several nights ago, I had a dozy.  The Devil inserted his hand into my left ribcage and up inside me and grabbed me heart.  Jesus have mercy on me.  Amen.  I woke up, and have been thinking about it since 

Did my mind want to tell me that I have heart disease?  Is it a metaphor for some kind of spiritual danger during Holy Week?  What did it mean?

FATHER protect me.  I ask this in Jesus' name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.