Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Wolverine was a childhood hero of mine when I collected comic books.

I don't think that I can watch the movie Logan, heart wrenching.  It reminds me of Dad, gone now for two years.  It reminds me of myself as I age.  It reminds me of my body, breaking (not broken, yet), slowly & inevitably wearing out.  It reminds me of the world, becoming dark and evil all around me.  It reminds me of my daughter, lost (in some ways).  I want to bawl just watching clips online.  A little too close to home, maybe it is.  I can't watch this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.