Thursday, July 20, 2023

Sad Haunting Song

 I wonder why this song is such an ear worm for me.  It's haunting.  I don't even like Country & Western as a genera.  If I want to armchair shrink myself, it's a live lived.  A hard life, a strong man who accomplished little.  As I continue to roll with the punches in a battle with the NDD, I see maybe a reflection of myself?  Maybe?  It's a sad haunting tale of a time gone by, a lifestyle that no longer exists.  A story is told in this song.  A sad story is told that I can understand and am strangely captivated by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU8As9ymPvw


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.