Sunday, November 27, 2022

Why am I sad?

I broke two running records this month.  I broke a lifetime distance personal record of 17km when I recorded 12.35 mi this month.  Today, I replaced a personal record that I set on Garmin in 2019, running a 38 minute and change 5k run.  So, why am I sad tonight?  It makes no sense to me. 

Is it because I don't know why?  Maybe?  That could be part of it.  Past regrets maybe?  Opportunities missed?  The road not taken?  Melancholy? 

Why so forlorn?  I should be happy at 47 that I can do this.  Actually, yesterday I thanked God that I can still run.  It's a gift.

The mind is a strange thing.  This needs exploration.  I don't get it.  Maybe I should sleep on it.  To sleep, perhaps to dream...

--
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communications received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.
---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.