Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Booted

It's been well over a year since I was booted (chased off of Facebook) by censorship that was politically biased.  I thought that I would repost some of my controversial posts that got my "friends" angry enough to start reporting me.  I'll do that in a series of posts here.

Many of my posts have been lost, although I did try to archive them on a hard drive.  Some, I have recovered; because I put enough thought into them to write out a rough draft on MS Word, I still have originals.

My series will give you a look inside my mind as I share my philosophy.  As my hero Thomas Sowell once said, what was once radical is now racist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.