Thursday, October 21, 2021

Fw: Dad

Tuesday, I said goodbye to Dad for the last time.  I will write about him.  It's too raw yet.


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "wramier@geocities.com" <wramier@geocities.com>
To: "Chandra Ramier" <chandraramier@hotmail.com>
Cc:
Sent: Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 4:31 PM
Subject: Fw: Dad



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "William Ramier" <wramier@yahoo.com>
To: "Will Ramier" <wramier@geocities.com>, "Leslie Ramier" <lramier@cyg.net>
Cc:
Sent: Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 4:11 PM
Subject: Dad
Here are some pics of Dad that I pulled off the hard drive.

Wm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.