Saturday, August 21, 2021

Anger & Pain

Part of me, in the midst of shock and sorrow, wants to say to her, "you selfish little bitch!"  How hateful is that of me?

She did to her daughter and family the very same thing her father Ian did to her in 2013.  She's gone to us forever before the age of 40!

I haven't seen her in years.  I had no idea she had gotten into hard drugs.  I see her still as a ten or eleven year old kid, laughing and playing with her cousin, my daughter.

May God have mercy on her soul and may He comfort the rest of us.  I ask this in Jesus' name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.