Sunday, May 5, 2019

Trust

Psalm 25 wasn't the only scripture to get my attention today, although the psalm hit very close to home.  In reading about the food God sent the Hebrews in the desert, I picked up on something that I hadn't noticed before.  At least, I don't remember it.  I know that if they tried to save what they gathered that it would spoil on the second day.  What I learned was that they had to gather double on the day before the Sabbath.  It was to be a day of rest dedicated to God, and they were not to work--even by gathering food.  The food gathered before the Sabbath did not spoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.