Tuesday, December 12, 2017

One of my favourite parts in the Psalms tells us not to worry about those who prosper from evil or to be angry. Bad things come from anger and the evil will get theirs. It reads a little better in the Good News version.

37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.37:2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.37:8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.  Psalms http://bit.ly/bibleappkjv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.