Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Psalm 143 GNT from Bible Gateway

Psalm 143 GNT

Lord, hear my prayer! In your righteousness listen to my plea; answer me in your faithfulness! Don't put me, your servant, on trial; no one is innocent in your sight. My enemies have hunted me down and completely defeated me. They have put me in a dark prison, and I am like those who died long ago. So I am ready to give up; I am in deep despair. I remember the days gone by; I think about all that you have done, I bring to mind all your deeds. I lift up my hands to you in prayer…

wramier@yahoo.com shared Psalm 143 GNT with you from BibleGateway.com. To sign up for daily verses, devotions, and Bible readings from BibleGateway.com, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.