Friday, January 2, 2015

Equality Part I

Islamophilia is out of control.  Why do we promote the subjugation of women by Islam, and that's okay.  If it were coming from an evangilecal Christian group or Church, liberals would be in the streets with signs screaming.  I volunteer with a group, lets call that group blue circle, who train us now to talk only to the Muslim men in a family, even if that man is a 15 year old boy.  We are not to address his mother.  Why do liberals--who have invaded education,  media, government bureaucracy, the Church, service clubs--make different rules for different people and not treat everybody the same.  This above mentioned training is sexist, and we wouldn't tolerate it from Christians.  Why does Islam trump women's/gay rights?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.