Sunday, June 9, 2013

Called?

Things are changing. I can see it.  The folks might be moving away again. Chandra will be off to school in under a year.  This frees me up for change.  I don't know why God called me to St. Paul's--and I do believe that He called me there.  I can't see rhyme nor reason as they say.  With the Church and I on diverging paths (they say they want diversity, but in reality they want only people who think like they do), and all the lip service paid to tolerance, it will become increasingly difficult to stay in a Church that doesn't really want me.  Oh, sure, whey want me in the pew; but, they want me far from the reins of power.  Where now LORD?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.