Saturday, August 4, 2012

Anti Church Hate

The hate atheists have surprises me. They claim--some of them--that it's not hate; they just think religion is silly and pointless. But then you see the seething hate. I don't believe in Santa, but I don't direct hate toward those who do (children or those who are special needs). I was watching a TV talk show host debating with an atheist. When asked why he hated Christians, he replied that he didn't; you can worship God or Santa or the flying spaghetti monster. His answer betrayed his hate as he was denying the hate and insulting and belittling Christians in the same breath. The TV host replied that when an adult believes in Santa, we assume mental illness; we don't do that with belief in God. Some very smart people of faith have been kicking around, like C.S. Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.