Saturday, August 4, 2012

If it is Wrong, it is Always Wrong

A Facebook friend posted a status update that said white people wouldn't dare have a bumper sticker that said, "I'm white and proud," or "White Pride". It's part of the great white guilt. It's a double standard. It kind of reminds me of something a feminist I know said, about how equality doesn't mean treating everybody equal. It's just a way they can justify a behaviour they espouse to hate. Black slavery was justified by the false belief that they were sub human, and by the misuse of religion. Keeping women out of the military was justified by the false belief that they were too phically small to do the job. And this, this anti white male movement is an eye for an eye righting of wrongs way to justify the same behaviour, motivated by revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.