Tuesday, January 25, 2011

War

One of the great minds of the enlightenment, Voltaire, said that he was willing to die for freedom of speech. Maybe it's easier to cry out for freedom when you're in the minority. Why is it that in a modern liberal (I'm disliking this word more with each passing day) western society, that puts civil rights and liberty on a pedestal, am I breaking every rule when I talk about my faith? In a society that we're told values freedom of thought and expression, why can't I express what I'm thinking? There's a war coming. The opening salvos have already been fired. Most Christians don't see this. Unfortunately for us, war is a come as you are party. When the secular left make their blitzkrieg, we will be crushed. The Nazi atheist’s panzers will engage the polish horse Calvary of organized religion on the battlefield. When the firemen with their kerosine hoses come to your house to burn your Bibles and when the mention of Jesus in the home brings the CAS to interview your children, don't cry to me. Sound far fetched? Some very intelligent and influential people (who are atheists) are pushing the idea that religious instruction to children is child abuse. I guess freedom of speech is only granted to those who agree with the militant atheists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.