Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Peter Hitchens' Book

This is what I had to say about Peter Hitchen's book after reading it:

This is the best book I've ever read. It is at least the most relevant to the times. It's frightening. Peter Hitchens has scattered ashes on the floor of the temple of the militant atheists and shown the hidden actions of its priests. I... have known in my heart that the bogeyman existed. However, it is unnerving when somebody says, “Here is a photograph of him.”, and worse still when he continues, “And, there is you in the background of the photograph sleeping soundly.” Every Christian in the Western world needs to read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.