Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Abortion

This subject has popped up a few times in the last several weeks, in Peter Hitchens book and in a Toronto paper about a doctor in the USA that was killing babies with scissors. I've always taken the position, perceived as fence sitting, that a woman should have the right to choose and that it was also wrong. A sort of, everyone has the right to condemn themselves to hell, kind of view. I was thinking about somebody saying how pigs are a stupid animal because they eat their young. And, I thought, "Yes, and our species murders our young in the womb by the hundreds of millions."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.