Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jumping Psalms

William Ramier wrote
at 3:02pm
I was reading the 119th Psalm the other day, and some stuff about sin jumped out at me. It jumped out because I am very aware of the evil that I do that I don't want to do, to take a page from St. Paul's writing.

"Great peace have they who love your law; for them there is no stumbling block." Psalms 119:165 (BAS)

"Let my supplication come before you; deliver me, according to your promise." Psalms 119:170 (BAS)

"Let me live, and I will praise you, and let your judgements help me. I have gone astray like a sheep that is lost; search for your servant, for I do not forget your commandments." Psalms 119:175-176 (BAS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.