Sunday, May 2, 2010

God Protect Us

William Ramier wrote
at 11:25pm
"We expect God to be the ultimate protector. And we wonder if there could be a God if we're not protected. But it's an embarrassing reality that whatever our ideas and our systems may be, God is always going to be greater than our ideas. That's what it means to be finite and to have an infinite God, after all. Whatever we think things SHOULD be like, God is always acting in ways that transcend our expectations. We often find this incomprehensible. Sometimes we find it hurtful."
Br. Bede Thomas Mudge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.