Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Please pray for the Diocese of Huron

William Ramier wrote at 12:47pm
Prayers for the Diocese of Huron Synod May 16-18


"Lord God, as we set about this work, we ask that you will lead us step by step. Help us to see with our eyes. Help us to listen with our ears. Help us to think about what we are doing in our world. Guide us to recognize how great are our resources, and inspire us to put our plans, your plans, into action. Lord, for your sake, and not for the sake of those around us, may we not falter nor make empty plans but work to share your love and peace and to proclaim your gospel now and always. AMEN"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.