Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shame & Lies

William Ramier wrote
at 12:32pm
"Turn from me shame and rebuke, for I have kept your decrees. The proud have derided me cruelly, but I have not turned from your law. Though the cords of the wicked entangle me, I do not forget your law. The proud have smeared me with lies, but I will keep your commandments with my whole heart. Let the arrogant be put to shame, for they wrong me with lies; but I will meditate on your commandments. Let my heart be sound in your statutes, that I may not be put to shame. The proud have dug pits for me; they do not keep your law. All your commandments are true; help me, for they persecute me with lies. The wicked have set a trap for me, but I have not strayed from your commandments. There are many who persecute and oppress me, yet I have not swerved from your decrees."
Psalms 119:22, 51, 61, 69, 78, 80, 85, 86, 110, & 157 (BAS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.