Friday, February 19, 2010

Golden Calf

William Ramier wrote
at 11:03pm on February 10th, 2010
Is science the new golden calf? An idol is anything you put before God. God may have used evolution. I don't know. I wasn't there. However, if you say, "We know for a fact that the Earth evolved over billions of years, and so did the life on it, therefore the story of creation in the Book of Genisis can only be metaphore," aren't you putting science above God? Or, let me put it this way: Do you think it is possible that science could be an idol?
Forward - Aw-to-Aw - See William's Advanced Wall - Delete - Edit - Pin - Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.