Friday, February 19, 2010

Matrix

William Ramier wrote
at 11:33pm on February 10th, 2010
The Matrix has you. Plato described reality as a fire in a cave with people who, because chained, could only see shadows of reality cast by the fire behind them which they couldn't turn around to see. They believed that the shadows were all that there was, because they couldn't turn to look at the fire. We are only here in this world for a finite time. We will spend the rest of eternity in the next world, like breaking the chains and turning to look at the fire. So, what is reality really?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.