Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Trinity

Yeah, so, I was dangerously close to Arianism in my Youth.  I believed Jesus was divine, not understanding the Trinity fully.  The Jehovah’s Witnesses claim that if you read the Bible without guidance, you will become a Trinitarian.  I believe the opposite. 

 

I think, reading the Bible, you get the idea that Jesus is the Son and lesser to the Father.  As I matured, I understood the Trinity more.  As I matured more, I saw Jesus in the Old Testament, Psalms and Isaiah.  Now, I’m being introduced to the idea that Jesus is Yahweh (not the Father), and it is enlightening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.