Friday, May 17, 2024

Sam

I had a dream that I was performing an exorcism on Sam Shamoun.  It's crazy, like he needs one.  In my dream, I remember touching him with my prayer beads with the San Damiano Cross, and the demon would howl out in pain. I touched him with my Disciple's Cross, and the demon would howl out.

You know, I almost e-mailed him once.  He has a gift for apologetics.  I almost e-mailed him.  He has a gift.  I was going to say something like, "you have an amazing memory and a vast knowledge of scripture that you are able use to argue effectively with; but, you are a little crass and disrespectful to the people that you argue with."  Before I sent it, I read his blurb about contacting him with criticism regarding the way he talked to people.  He would have banned me and blocked me for sending him that message.  Sometimes, he's hard to listen to.  ...not because of the content, but because of the way he talks to people.  He just does not care.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XQKDXf_E2ns

    ReplyDelete

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.