Tuesday, May 21, 2024

🤦‍♂️

People are so easy to manipulate.  Put all natural ingredients or natural on something, and people will buy it.  I mean, crude oil and uranium are natural.

I heard somebody say this weekend that artificial cheese and plastic are only one molecule apart!  Yes, and oxygen is only one hydrogen molecule away from drowning you!  I've heard the same arguement about Dunny D and rope die.  Who has an axe to grind?

Why have people lost the ability to think?  A full half of American students are below the national math scores average!  Something must be done!  Oh, and 100% of people who eat potatoes will die.  It's true.

P.S.  Stay away from the cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.