Monday, August 21, 2023

Psalm 74

I read this psalm several nights ago.  My first thought was about how hard it must have been for the ancient Israelites to witness the destruction of the sacred.  The holy temple being destroyed must have made them feel helpless, depressed, and without reason to hope. 

Later, when it mentions Leviathan being killed and given in the desert for food, was this fed to them for meat?  Was this the Israelites food?  I remember hearing once that it rained lung tissue in America, and nobody knew why.  

Then, it mentions a dragon?  Wait, have I read this psalm before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.