Sunday, August 27, 2023

Logic

There is a difference between saying, "excuse me Miss, give me your coldest most satisfying drink," to the barista, and, "give me your most satisfying cold drink."  And, it floors me how many people don't understand the difference.

Similarly, if I say that a lot of people cheat on their taxes, many people don't understand that I'm not saying that most people do.  It's crazy.

Nobody seems to think about what they say anymore; yes, I realize that I used an absolute there.  Oh, the irony.  Are we lazy, too lazy to think?

We can't seem to reason.  We can't follow.

Remember, all dogs are not beagles, yet all beagles are dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.