Sunday, April 9, 2023

Who do you Crucify

 As I reflected on Friday of what is going on in the USA, I thought of how they go after Donald Trump with so much vitriol.  It's clear to me that they just want to keep him out of office.  And, in a way, they are trying to crucify him.  But, they've set a dangerous precedent by going after a former president.  But, I digress.  

We all do it.  Just like the crowds shouted at Jesus and Pilot, there are those we hate, whom we want to cancel, whom we want to see torn down, whom we go after at all cost, to take down in any way we can.  Who do you crucify? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.