Monday, May 3, 2021

Strange Dreaming

Last night, I dreamt that somebody got a lengthy sentence for contravention of section 217 of the criminal code.  I thought maybe murder?  I looked it up, and it is obligatory duty failure.

Also, I dreamed that I could see a map of the Great Lakes and traditional Chippewa territory was outlined in yellow, which extended farther to the West and South in my dream from the lakes.  We decided to visit the Grand Canyon, which was in the state of Nebraska--pretty close to where it is in real life, the state not the caynon--and just outside Chippewa territory.  Actually, the Grand Canyon is in Arizona in real life.  I punched the GC into the GPS, and we started packing the new truck.

It was a big black truck.  I was playing with/having trouble with the four wheel drive.  And, while being packed, I accidentally let the truck roll forward.  It rolled while in gear with the parking break on, which was not enough to hold it in gear.

When I awoke, I looked up all this stuff to see if my subconscious was close:

👎s.217 of the Criminal Code of Canada
👍Traditional Chippewa Territory 
👍Nebraska 
👎The Grand Canyon 
👎The truck shouldn't roll with the parking break set

For once, I didn't start out by trying to figure it out.  I wanted to know if it was accurate.  🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.