Friday, October 30, 2020

Yesterday's Reading

There was SO much good stuff packed into yesterday's reading from Ecclesiastes.  LEARN in the Temple, rather than offering foolish sacrifices.   Don't promise God anything.  You may not be able to keep it.  If you lust after riches, you will NEVER be satisfied.  And, rich people will only lose sleep worrying about losing what they have.  We leave this world with what we entered it with.  It is a terrible thing when people lose what they have worked for and pass nothing on to their children.  Life is hard.  Enjoy what God has given you that you have worked for.  It is a gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.