Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Vanilla

Last my dreams were rather vanilla, as the kids say.  I didn't write them down though, and have forgotten them.  Two nights ago, however, I had another post apocalyptic world dream.  I remember growing vegetables, not simply as a backyard hobby anymore, but to survive, depending on them.  The worry and stress of this garden.  I remember scavenging for 2L bottles of Coke (couldn't drink the water?).  No zombies this time, nobody to shoot, I don't remember a while lot of resistance from people, just the world.  There were no marauders this time.  It was all about finding food and how hard it was.   Meaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.