Thursday, August 8, 2019

<3

It looks like I haven't posted in about two months.  I did mean to post in July about the 15th & 16th Psalm; or, was that the 16th and 17th Psalm.  But, I was negligent.  So, here we have my first post of the Summer I believe.  I wish it were under better circumstances. 

We are going to put down Page, my daughter's dog, just after six O'clock tonight.  It doesn't seem fair.  I can certainly understand how people become angry at God when loved ones (human) are snatched away.  This little animal was one of the family.  And, it couldn't come at a worse time is seems.  

My daughter and her boyfriend have went their separate ways.  After several failed close relationships, blaming herself, she's fighting the Noon Day Demon.  This little animal, companion, was the only constant in her post University life, her greatest comfort.  Having been criticized for being too attached to this "animal", my vegetarian animal loving daughter loved this dog like it was a child.  She's devastated.  It's heart wrenching.  It seems so unfair and cruel.  The dog was only three years old.  They say that if you spell God backwards it spells the perfect animal friend companion that he gave to us.

I'm not angry at God because I tell myself that God didn't do this.  God is there to support us in these times, if you let Him.  It requires a conscious effort to keep oneself in that mindset.  He isn't Santa God that brings you what you want.  The world is cruel.  But, if you let Him, he will comfort you in your pain.  I'm heartbroken. I pray for her mental and emotional well being.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.