Monday, November 6, 2017

Rice in the burrito or bread in the turkey.

Reading through university papers with all the feminism references--seemingly added to meet content quotas--and theory, I can imagine how the serious scientists in Nazi Germany must have mentality sifted through the official documents for the meat of the matter, except the Major Frank Burnses of the establishment who must have been lapping it up. Thealogians must have felt the same going through King James' added scripture on witches to the KJV Bible--although minor volume by comparison, or TV hosts plugging a mundane product during a live broadcast.

Thanks to the good folks at Itchy Arse Anal Gel for making this broadcast possible.  Itchy Arse, for all your anal needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.