Sunday, September 13, 2015

Strange Dream

I had yet another strange vivid dream. I was at a cottage, I think.  A retreat?  It reminded me a lot of St. Gregory's Abbey, although I saw no monks.  I was speaking with a woman with short blond hair in the dinning room.  She reminded me of a personal trainer/motivational speaker type.  She asked me about something to do with cars in Canada, to which I explained that most of our cars came from the USA; therefore, Canadian laws seemed a little redundant as US laws already affected their manufacturing.  There was another woman in the room, and I think she asked me to be quiet while the first woman talked on the phone, reporting fraud on my credit card.  Then the first woman said to me that I was probably going to think that this was too early.  Then she hugged me.  She abruptly explained that she knew about my nightmares and my anxiety and that I was a supervisor; she proceeded to tell me everything about me.  I was astonished and asked her if she was an angel.  I felt she was an arch angel.  She did not answer my question, but proceeded to tell me that I had to make haste and leave right away.  I went outside to go to my car to escape.  I noticed that there was water; it looked like I was on an island with one bridge (to the North we'll say).  There was some great danger coming from the North shore.  Two men in long dark rain coats approached me and told me I had to leave now.  I thought maybe they were angels.  About the same time, two crocodiles came out of the water to the South and the two women fought them.  The first woman opened her mouth and bit down on one crocodile, killing it.  In a most unsettling way she proclaimed the word blood loudly.  The second woman was overpowered and killed by the second crocodile.  The first woman and the second crocodile squared off, but there was some hesitation for some reason.  Of course, I didn't listen to the two men in the rain coats as I stopped to pick up Cindy from a gas station on the island just South of the bridge.  The danger, which I felt was looking for me, was approaching the bridge, and I wasn't off the island yet.  Cindy was taking for ever to get in the car and I was yelling at her to hurry up.  This is when I awoke from my slumber as the real Cindy was getting up for work.  I don't know how it ends or what it means.  I have some ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.