Sunday, September 6, 2015

Ant and the Welfare Hopper

Lazy Individuals Believe in Entirely Redistributing Assets Laborers Supply (or LIBERALS). The lazier the people in a geographic region, the more often they will vote left. Social Justice means taking from the ant and giving to the grass hopper. Limousine Liberals pander to the lazy and buy their votes. In ancient Rome, no Roman worked but they all got payed. The slaves did all the work and Rome was a welfare state. Speaking as a worker who is a slave to the state, I'm getting fed up with waiting on and working for the Romans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.