Tuesday, April 14, 2015

SSM Cake

With the SSM cake issue heating up in The States, the issue is forcing people (me too) to take sides.  I don't want to be their enemy.  But, as I've said before, "They're going to make me an enemy, and I don't want to be their enemy."  I was and am in favor of SSM.  That being said, I can't stand by while they attack the Church.  They are forcing my hand.  I have, and will, contributed financially and politically to the fight on this specific attack.  Much like the English sailors didn't really want to fight the Danes at Copenhagen, sometimes we are forced into a fight we don't want to fight.  Ever try to break up a fight in high school and get a shot in the head for your trouble; that happened to me.  This is not a fight I want.  FATHER, show us a way forward in mutual respect and cooperation.  I ask this in Jesus' name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.