Sunday, April 19, 2015

Right, Right, Wrong

I had a minor epiphany a few days ago.  Christians view the scriptures of the Jews (who came before them) in a very different light than the Muslims view the Christian (who came before them) scriptures.  To Christians, the scriptures of the Jews are correct and used.  They are Holy and are the word of God.  The Muslims, on the other hand, view the Christian scriptures as being error filled and wrong.  They claim that Jesus did not in fact die on the Cross, but that He left that fate for St. Peter as a punishment for his three time denial of Christ.  (I won't get into what that means here, but leave it for another blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.