Sunday, December 7, 2014

Save Us Michael Coren

I missed an oportunity to hear Michael Coren speak at a conservative fund raiser once.  I was thinking about how I would love to hear him speak, and if I got to set the agenda.  It would be:

1.  Islamophilia.  Specifically, how can we have meaningingful diologue in society without being shut down by being labled bigots and having free speech attacked. 

2.  How do we advocate against social engineering to treat everybody the same when those who campaign for treating demographic groups differently seem to hold the moral upper ground?

3.  As people of faith, how do we protect our faith/tradition/culture/religion in the face of militant atheists and vehement anti Christian campaigns?  When is it okay to fight back and how do we do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't censor me; I am trying to be honest and it is not my intention to offend anybody. If I have offended you personally, I ask you to accept my apologizes, forgive me, and consider not visiting my blog for my benefit.